Date: Tuesday 13th of March 2018
Time: 9:00am - 11:00am
Location: Hotel Zelos, Downtown (12 4th Street, San Francisco, CA 94103)
Format: Private Round Table - Limited seats available Breakfast Provided
Forward3D will be hosting a private round table for current clients and our wider network in San Francisco and the Bay Area. We will be discussing international digital marketing, with a focus on the Asia Pacific region outlining marketing nuances and local unique advertising engines.
We will be exploring how brands can simply and successfully scale their business into new international territories by leveraging biddable media, content and social marketing channels. Our clients and Forward3D experts, will be sharing insights, experiences, and techniques, for delivering advanced performance marketing strategies across APAC markets such as China, South Korea and Japan.
We will be extending the invitation to this educational and peer-to-peer session to other senior digital marketeers based in San Francisco, in order to discuss your experiences and perceptions of marketing online internationally with digital media.
To request an invite, please fill out the form below and one of our events team will be in touch.
- Attendees will gain a greater understanding of:
- The digital landscape in APAC markets such as China, South Korea, Japan and Russia
- How to effectively localise your search strategy to make the most of Baidu, Yandex, Naver and Yahoo JP.
- What are the prerequisite to kickstart your social activities on WeChat, Weibo, LINE, Kakao Talk and Vkontakte
- How to effectively gauge demand for your brand in a new market or region.
- The major similarities and differences between the international search & social engines and advertising solutions
- The key factors that drive successful market entries and sustainable performance
- Insights into the experiences of brands that are currently running complex, multilingual campaigns across multiple markets
Previous Attendees Included Cisco, Dropbox, Zendesk, Eventbrite, Square, AppDynamics, Turo, Zoosk, Uber and Cloudflare.