Jenny Thompson discusses Attribution at Google
Head of Data Science and Advanced Analytics, Jenny Thompson participated in a panel session that formed part of the attribution@Google event, discussing attribution from an agency perspective, and the challenges encountered in encouraging clients to move away from a last click model.
The event included several talks around different areas of attribution, followed by a panel debate consisting of recognised agency experts.
Panel topics from the session included :
- How to communicate the value of attribution to clients?
- How to get buy-in on a new approach when client has limited knowledge about attribution?
- What organisation change needed in agency & in client organisations to adopt a new attribution approach?
- How to approach attribution for smaller clients who don't have enterprise level tech?
- How to take action on the back of attribution insights?
- How to prove attribution actually works?
- How to use attribution to prove the value of display?
You can find the deck used on the day below: