Take Care of Employees & They will Take Care of Your Clients...
Job hunting can be time consuming, confusing and a little scary! How do you pick the right company for you? Will you be happy there? What are they going to offer you? The questions are endless, but we realise at Forward3D, that the exciting work we do here will make you love your job, and what we give back to you for all your hard work, is what’s going to make you love our company!
We’re not like other organisations that think health insurance, a regular pension, or a travel loan suffice. We DO provide those basic things (cliché I know), but also so much more. We recognise that our lifestyles are changing and consequently so are our needs. There are factors that are important to our professional AND personal well-being that need to be considered by an employer, so at Forward 3D, we decided to categorise our benefits into 4 core offerings plus one “wild card” benefit.
1. Lifestyle: 24 days annual leave, which rises by a day each year, weekly massages, yoga and Hard Yard fitness classes, as well as company socials and company sports clubs, mean that you’ll never be short of enjoying some “me and we” time!
2. Finance: Something that sets us apart from our competitors and most other companies is our Saving Scheme. We pay competitive salaries, but we also don’t want you to spend all your monthly earnings with nothing to show for it, so we provide employees with an exclusive high-interest savings account that returns a pretty favourable interest rate!
3. Facilities: Things you’ll find around the office that make you feel at home! Our free bar that’s open at COB every day, the PlayStation, shower on site, or canteen that provides soft drinks plus free breakfast, lunch and snacks everyday.
4. Development: We recognise that “no man is an island” and want to facilitate your development. Whether it’s an opportunity to relocate to one of our international offices, supporting your training and development in line with your career goals, or providing you with a confidential third-party helpline where you can discuss any professional or personal issues you encounter, we’ve got it covered.
5. Additional Benefits: On top of everything else, we offer 6% of your annual salary that you can use towards an array of perks like Gym membership, private health, dental care, pension plans, plus more. If none of the additional benefits appeal to you then guess what… you can take that 6% in the form of a cash bonus!
The above is not an exhaustive list of our benefits but if I listed them all you probably wouldn’t have made it to the end of this post, but since you have, why not make your way to our careers site and if you see a position that’s right for you then apply! If you’re successful we’d love to tell you more about ALL our benefits.